Monday, April 09, 2007

my easter weekend!

i ditched my plan to travel far and away to the land of victoria and soak myself full of melbourne. imagine the delight i would experience - greco's cheesecakes, factory outlets on smith street, gelato on lygon street, possible road trips to yarra valley.

Instead, I stayed on in good ol' adelaide.

What could i possibly do? (in the land of the boring brown grass vegetation)

I was a good girl on friday.
Pack my room, did my laundry, ironed my clothes, went out for a run around the park, had dinner in (sausages and mash and corn) and baked 2 yoghurt cakes.

saturday was abit more exciting
vic and i hiked 8km from waterfall gully to mt lofty! the views were terrific. and despite all that whinging about how steeep the freaking trail was, vic and i made it! came back home and rested. went out for a fantastic meal at The Manse. so damn yummy.

sunday was even more packed with activities!
drove to barossa valley - had wine tastings, jam and chutney tastings, etc etc.
came back
headed straight for adrian's bdae party.
lotsa good food, wine, people...

monday
slept in (YAY! for me)
went for a touchy rugby session with the med people. now i noe how the game works! and it's quite fun :) we are hoping to make it into a weekly event. hope that works out

back to the hospital tmr.
8am tute with horowitz... WAHHH

No comments: