Saturday, November 17, 2007

hello world.

*stretches my arms* i slept so soundly last night. slept without any worries or stress. it was SO GOOD. everyone should try it. haha. oh well and so the summer has finally arrived! it is VERY VERY HOT outside (about 37degrees) and I need to pack my luggage, pack my room and put things in order before I fly back home tmr! YES TMR!... so happy. not that singapore is any cooler.. but at least i am home. and the freaking flies dun stick onto your face and dun move for the life of you.

i could talk ends on about the osces.. (dysphagia??!!) (stupid CXR?!) ... oh well. it was really stressful and funny whilst it lasted. just gonna end here with a little joke made by my dear old porkchop.

senario:
patient presents with dysphagia (swallowing problems) and after asking him a whole load of questions, porky decided that the diagnosis was pharyngeal pouch.

porky:
ok sir, it seems to me that you have a pharyngeal pouch that is causing you these problems.

patient:
oh.. okie. so what should i do?

porky:
well we are going to run some investigations to confirm the diagnosis.

patient:
that is great, what sort of investigations will i have to undergo?

porky:
first of all we will do a barium enema on you.

porky (1 split second later, after realising the change in mood in the room):
OH NO I MEANT BARIUM MEAL...

-----------------------------------------------

No comments: