Thursday, September 08, 2005

Just finished a pancreatic cancer case. In the end, the poor guy died of a cardiovascular event - ie: a heart attack or stroke. It's so saddening because this is the first patient that died in our cases. Normally, we would know the patient and somehow or another their condition will improve and all. Hai, so I guess medicine isn't all that powerful and magical in healing and curing people afterall. You treat them for something, but they might not escape from another disease.

Alright, enough lamenting.

I am supposed to have a night out with Victor this evening. It's quite sad when I think of the fact that I had to tell him I wanted a surprise. But it was really sweet of him to actually try to plan something nice for me. Haha, in the end I made him tell me the surprise. What an ass I am. so spoiler.

Tiffany's party is coming up on saturday! oh my god, that girl wants everyone to dress in pink. I hope she doesn't live to regret seeing a cluster of pink-clad girls AND boys. somehow i can imagine all the guys turning up in pink polo tees and tucked up collars. all the act seh looks they will give, and I can picture them asking the girls to take cool shots of them in their outfits. ahhhh...

That's about it for now. I'm looking forward to the holidays so at least I can have a breather. Shall post some pics up soon! except that i am too lazy..hee.

current mooncake count: 3.5

No comments: