Tuesday, September 20, 2005

this is really really strange. I am having my second Mrs Fields Cookie (they are so good I don't mind staying fat because of them) and within my 5m radius there are 5 guys. 2 engaging in Winning Eleven and the rest are playing poker.

Lucky Mankind created Internet and Mrs Fields cookies or else I might be bored to tears.

I feel slightly weird in this place. It makes me feel like it's Chinese New year! because that's the only time the gambling is rampant in my house and the little kids take out all their games to play non stop, whilst some cheesy cheena song plays on the recorder.

Maybe I should learn to play dota. haha.

But I like the way Victor isnt' embarressed to bring me along to his men outings. Not that I want to be there all the time, especially not for LAN shop male bonding sessions. But it is just very nice of him and his mates to accommodate me. So I wouldn't feel so left out. Garry offered me the cookies and they were saying how the cleanest spot in the house is probably on Victor's lap (because the apartment is shared by 3 male bachelors) *lol*

I have to start doing my work. boo hoo hoo.

*pouts*

No comments: