Tuesday, February 21, 2006

back to adelaide

it's weird. i think i'm quite glad to go back adelaide and start all that studying and independent living all over again. i miss it. all that freedom... studying at 4am, dinner at 1am, cooking at 2am.. running along the river, playing basketball together.. eating oily and starchy chinatown food.

heh.

anyway, i would like to say a big thank you! to you my friends.. glad to have met up and for me to know that our friendship is still here. ;) you guys will always be in my heart!

and to the friends that i didnt have the time to meet up.. so very sorry! work is a menace.. o.o bad excuse but.. hai. i will be back in july.. so keep in touch!

*sniff*

but im sad to go too. leaving behind my old granny, my stitch, my bed, my homecooked food..

life still goes on.. doesnt it?

bye! *waves*

daphne will be leaving tmr, wednesday 22/2/06. flight SQ 229 2350 hrs.

No comments: