Friday, April 14, 2006

victor. my baby


only less than 24 hours before i embark on my great tassie tour. you would probably imagine me packing frantically, trying to remember to bring all needed things, but NO.

Daphne is very busy in the kitchen cooking up a storm for victor.

I churned out stir fried spaghetti, chicken pasta sauce, gyu-don..
now the fridge is stacked with bowls of food - so that when i am away, victor can still have some decent food which, hopefully would remind him of me.

in this way, i guess i can't bear to leave him behind. the thought of him having to leave on french fries, burgers and oil-laden yiros and kebabs.. is just too painful. kinda makes me feel like his mummy, ensuring his nutrition despite my physical absence in his life.

besides that, he will probably go crazy playing dota, and doing all that guy bonding..which isn't a bad thing i suppose.

*sigh*

at the end of it all, i know that tasmania will prove to be spectacular and wonderful..

so hang in there vicky! i will be back soon!

No comments: