Thursday, October 26, 2006

drowning drowning

Let's do a re-cap on my exciting week

OSCES
otherwise known as how-to-make-a-med-student-freak-out in front of a real doctor.
8 stations, including a rest station. too bad for me, i STARTED on the rest station. so happily, i spent the 1st 10 minutes of the exam sitting down and .. freaking.

they asked a variety of stuff.. from how to take a sexual history from someone who just came back from a 'trip to thailand'... to ethical dilemmas..

i wouldn't ace it..but i shld pass me thinks?

did alot of stupid things as usual.
not knowing where the Snellen chart was (the chart with rows of letters in decreasing size to test ur visual acuity).. to almost killing my patient when testing for sensation using pinpricks.. i tink i poked too hard. blahhhh.

Revision
coming along slowly. i am still terribly distracted. i also dunno why. sigh. i just want everything to be over quickly. such a dread, exams.

Weather
The weather has been behaving like a female with PMS. some days SO HOT, some days i freeze. so annoying.

Parcel
My sister sent me a envelope filled with my favourite pensSsss!! so happy. thankew little girl. yayyy! now i can write non stop. mua ha ha.

Alrighty, back to schizophrenia.

No comments: