Friday, May 02, 2008

i feel like bliss and happiness..

Victor surprised me today by doing the grocery shopping at central market.. all by himself! We were supposed to go together after my tutorial (which was from 2-3pm). He even went as far as walking me out of the house.. and then pretending to go to Rundle Street (for god knows what).

Anyhow, the fridge is full of yummy goodies from Central Market, including my favourite baked cheese cake from the little pastry shop.. whose name I can never remember. I have food to last me a week!

So now, instead of having to drag my lazy and tired self to the market (after a whole day of standing on my feet observing the anaesthetist.. plus an hour long of geries) I get to sit down, use the computer and enjoy my yummy cheese cake!

Mmmmm. the perks of being in a relationship :) thanks vickaroooooo!

No comments: