Friday, September 19, 2008

bugger.

5 more weeks of O&G left! not sure to cry or rejoice. I'm only starting to get the hang of things in this obscure and diverse field of medicine/surgery. Just had a full day of tutorials that included running to and fro 3 different venues. My feet hurts from all that power walking man. Plus I'm still a bit queasy from the rapid ingestion of my pasta lunch. *ugh*

Anyhow, Paeds results are out! and I'm so relieved and also surprised by the actual percentages when Juanita (the nice clinical officer at WCH) replied my email. I crossing my fingers that I haven't tripled her workload because I just told a whole group of people that she would tell you the percentages if you bothered to email her. opppsie.

It's probably going to be a quiet friday night. Hopefully we will make it to the movies because I'm dying to watch wall-E!! I'm also gonna make dishes and rice for dinner. What I have up my sleeves.....

1. Ginger, Mirin and Soy Sauce Salmon
2. Sausage omelette
3. Choy Sum and Tofu Stir Fry

Yea I know, sounds boring right.

What to dooooooo.

Ok time for a bit of a granny snooze. Hur.

No comments: