Wednesday, March 01, 2006

MY BIRTHDAY!

happy birthday to me !

i woke up to a chirpy voice.."happy birthday baby!!" and hold and behold! victor made me breakfast. although it was just fried egg, tuna and toast and milo - it made my heart warm and fuzzy. ;)

went to uni early for my 8am class. rotted and died in class while my bimbo classmate insisted that blood do not flow backwards in the portal vein.. but rather it just "builds up".

spent 1.5 hours in the anatomy lab, looking at solid rock hard livers and preserved bits swimming in plastic containers. haha. but it was all good. i learnt something new at least.

i am now too tired to remember what happened the rest of the afternoon. it was a blurry memory of dozing off in lectures and copying notes frantically when i woke up from my nap.

oh! den i went for dinner. at a nice nice japanese yakitori place. YUM. and we took a slow stroll back to vic's place..

the highlight was after 9.30pm. there was CAKE! (mascarpone coffee) and DRINKKS! (dessert wine) and when 8 crazy people unite, you have noise pollution, fun and laughter. we talked and gossiped and poked fun at each other.

but we all got to go.. coz there's a bloody 8am lecture later.

thanks to all well wishes, cards and presents and time spent with me! and special mention to victor! who managed to surprise me. *hugs*





No comments: