Wednesday, March 29, 2006

my blog is turning FOOD orientated

says my dear green hair monster friend, IAN LOW

I do not deny it. but Ian you see, cooking is a hobby that is edible. It is one that you can share with people, cheaply too. You can have warm conversations + jokes accompanying it as desserts and appetizers. You can feel satisfied and happy after you eat your hobby up.

PLUS, the way to a man's heart to thru his stomach! Hah hah...

I wanted to post up some pics, but I'm way to lazy to reach for my camera cable, which is located at the top of my wardrobe. help me, all you tall freaks. ladder loving freaks can help me out too.

currently doing a case on BURNS. it's not your regular "ouch, it hurts and my wound is red and inflamed" sort of burns. dealing with the sort that leaves your nerve endings destroyed and your wound turning a white weirdy colour. eeeicks. very distressing to look at the damn pictures!! O.O helppp. i need some selective visual thingy that helps me to look beyond the gross pictures.

niwae guys, i am deprived of snail mail. send me something.

quick! now!!

No comments: