Monday, May 01, 2006

busy week

ever since i got back it has been just a whirl of events happening events right after events..my PBL is suffering big time. tonight being the only night i can consider myself doing sufficient amount of work.

having ur folks visit you is very heartwarming.. but its damn tiring in my case. i had to move my poor study desk downstairs to study. they colonise my bed and my bathroom AND my wardrobe. suddenly my personal space has been massively infringed upon.

i feel a tinge of damnness.

not that i know what damnness means. its like, "DAMN.. what on earth happened here?" oh well. but all the bringing them around is so fun. my mum and sister are amused at the weirdest thing. they LOVE love love the coles/woolies green environmentally friendly papercloth shopping bag, so much so that they bought one to bring home to sg. i was utterly bewildered.

O.O

but i know i will miss them dearly when they are gone. sigh.

for now, studying downstairs isn't that bad huh.

hohoho...

No comments: