Thursday, May 11, 2006

random thoughts

is my fuse getting shorter or are people just getting more annoying?

when is it right to scream at people?

and not thinking/speaking right coz of a bad day.. is that a good enough excuse for anyone?

do you have to justify every single move you make?

is a free will ever possible?

these thoughts been jumping up and down in my head.
and they hurt.

getting snapped at isn't fun at all. o.o

maybe im a petty girl at heart.

maybe i should just wash my hands off all matters than doesn't bother me.
that way i may be able to keep my sanity for a while longer.

where has the days of good natured-ness gone to?
have they vanished from the air or are they still lying dormant in people's hearts?

or is such just a feature of growing up?

maybe i am the one who has changed.

so much so that i don't even recognise myself anymore.

No comments: