Friday, December 15, 2006

my blog is collecting dust

hmm.

i realised my blog is lonely. haha. i guess when i am in sg, i have alot less time to spend in front of the computer.

and my friends are freaking scattered ALL over the world.

Hong's in Sydney, fidel is in London, Yup is in thailand, Chu is in Aust, Tiff is in LA, daph twin is in USA too. the list goes on and on. Even vic is in Europe. Tamade.

See! when i am back home everyone is away.

Lucky I am going to London next Saturday! Escape the weather in singapore. I bet I will freeze myself to bits in London. But I am really looking forward to it! We have alot of stuff planned out - outdoor ice skating, muscicals, museums, boxing day shopping etc etc. Hopefully there wouldn't be too much rain when I am there. The weather forecast been pretty shitty recently. plus fidel told me that there was a tornado (!!!) in London. whee.

No comments: