Thursday, December 28, 2006

Victor goes home

*weep* Vic just left London. Well, in actual fact, he has even left Barcelona! And victor is so sweet.

Daphne and Victor in Fidel's living room. Victor proceeded to showing Daphne his new jerseys and tracksuits from FC Barcelona.

Daph: Hey, those jerseys are nice. Why didn't you get one for me?

Daphne frowns.

Victor: Oh darling, I didn't know you wanted one.

and when he was in Barcelona (for a night) last night, he bought me a jersey!

And.

I finally got to my first gay bar in London, which according to fidel, is not a cream of the crop type. We will be going to be countdowning for new year in G-A-Y bar in Soho.

Last night's bar was more of a local bar sort of scene. It wasn't rowdy (which i like) and we just stood around with drinks and chatted. And the most hilarious thing happened in the bar when I had to go to the loo.

Daphne stood outside a bathroom meant for the disabled because Fidel and gang said the toilets meant for ladies.. men are using them.

Man approaches daphne.

Man: are you disabled?

Daphne: No i'm not, but there's no real female toilet here.

Man: Well, I am disabled. Let me go first.

Daphne: err, oh well go ahead.

Other man in toilet took way way way too long.

Man: Sod it, I'm going upstairs.

Daphne was left feeling bewildered. >.<

No comments: