Saturday, February 03, 2007

LOST A STITCH?


the weirdest shit happened to me this morning.
i left vic's apartment and was heading for the market with him.
we walked out of the lift and walked towards the exit, as per normal.

next to the exit, someone placed a STITCH TOY on the ledge, as though that is the normal thing to do.

daph: OOOOO! stitch! so cute! *picks up toy and hugs it tightly*

vic: omg, it might be a bomb or it might be coated with anthrax. don't touch it!

daph: *snaps back to reality* DID YOU PUT MY STITCH HERE?!?!?! IS THIS MY STITCH BECAUSE IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE I HAVE? IS THIS MINE!?

vic: *shocked* NO IT WASNT ME! I SWEAR

daph: then you can jolly well tell me who in the right mind would leave such a BIG cute toy abandoned here like that

vic: *pleadingly* it really wasnt me!

daph: ok, im going back upstairs. if my stitch is missing im going to kill you.

and true enough. my good old stitch was all well..and now i have a 2nd stitch.
i pasted a note where i found the 2nd stitch

LOST A STITCH?
CONTACT ME AT XXXXXXX

thus far, no one has called my 'retrieve a stitch' hotline.

i don't know what to do with the new stitch.
-.-

No comments: