Sunday, February 04, 2007

my mental age is 22

[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[x] I do my own laundry
[x] I can cook for myself
[ ] I think politics are exciting
[ ] My parents and grandparents have
better things to say than my friends
Total: 3

[ ] I show up for school/college/work
every day early
[ ] I always carry a pen in my
pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention
[x] I've watched talk shows
[x] I know what credibility means
without looking it up
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week
Total: 3

[x] I know how to run the dish washer
and or do the dishes.
[ ] I can count to 10 in Spanish.
[x] When I say I'm going to do
something I do it.
[x] My parents trust me.
[x] I can mow the lawn.
[x] I can make adults laugh without
being stupid.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I have to.
[x] I pay attention at school/college
[ ] I remembered to feed my pets.
Total: 7

[x] I can spell experience without
looking it up
[x] I clean up my own mess.
[x] The first thing I do when I wake up
is get caffeine.
[x] I can go to the store without
getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time
they are said
[x] I can type fast
Total: 6

[x] I have realized that the weather
forecast changes every hour.
[x] I have realized that no one will
take you seriously unless you are over
the age of 25 and have a job.
[x] I can read a book and actually
finish it
Total: 3

Now add up your totals and that's your
mental age!!!

my mental age is 22!

No comments: