Thursday, August 02, 2007

hippie tales

oh my gawwwd.

scrubbed in on a total hip replacement.
it's really like what people say it is -- crude and gruesome!

oh well, not really. only some parts. especially when they clean out the insides of the femur (thigh bone) and make sure it fits well with the prosthesis. the patient's entire leg shakes and moves violently. whilst the poor bone marrow from the thigh bone gets flying in all directions.

and so sorry to whine but my poor feet and back hurts so much now. all that standing for 3 hours. O.O im lying in bed typing this. and all i want is for a warm tub of water to soak my feet in, plus a good massage, plus nice aromatic scented oils to spice things up a lil and tickle my senses, PLUS someone to cook my dinner for me.

Is that too much to ask for? >.<

PS: i have been totally addicted to this: http://www.sobicsschool.com/fun/fun_game2.swf
I AM CURRENTLY UP TO LEVEL 53!! :)
that took my an hour to accomplish man.

No comments: