Thursday, December 27, 2007

it's nearly 2008.

view of the pacific ocean hokkaido, japan



I know I say the same damn thing this time every year - time really passes so so fast! I have completed 4 years of medical school, gosh who knew I had that in me to do that? I have been a legal adult for a good few years. I have been in a stable relationship. Best of all, everyone around me have been blessed with good health.

It's hard to recollect the year in entirety using a few sweeping statements.

Yet it suffice to say that all I really wish for the new year is for the good stuff to stay good, and to improve on the not-so-good aspects. That's all I hope. Oh, and one small teeny wish - to pass 5th year!!! (after that, imagine the sweet sweet tender feeling of being in 6th year!)

I have so many things to be thankful for, so many people that have touched my life and helped me along my way. Whether you are an old friend or a new acquaintance, whether you'd laughed through my pathetic jokes or made those tortorous 7.30am wardrounds abit more bearable, I still thank all of you.

Ok, enough thanking here.

I still have so much to do, so much I have yet to experience.
May the year ahead bring all of us happiness, love and satisfaction!

Happy 2008!





No comments: