Friday, December 07, 2007

rain rain rain!

it has been just pouring and pouring. gosh, welcome to the monsoon season! where rain doesn't stop and you have to waddle outdoors.

at least there hasn't been any major floods. last year was bad.

on the other hand....

my poor Kangaroo Island (7 times the size of Singapore no less) has been suffering from BUSHFIRES! so far only a few humans dead but the sheep community haven't been so lucky. oh well, kangaroo island is a beautiful place, i hope the fire wouldn't destroy it. com'on firefighters! put em' out!

heh.. i can't really blog about malaysia yet because i have yet to get the photos from Mr Victor Chia. *ahem!!! GIMME MY PICS* but soon..soon i will.

meanwhile i'm gonna continue my massive dvd watching! :) it feels so good. My sis and I would snuggle under the blanket together on my bed and both of us would share one headphone and watch the dvds together.

and results is gonna be out next week!.. prolly tues/wed i think since the BOARD of EXAMINERS meeting is on MONDAY. oh dear, all the bad memories of all the crappy things i said, did and wrote in the exam papers are all coming back to me. and i guess they will continue to haunt me until i know if i make it to 5th year

GOSH!....

No comments: