Friday, January 25, 2008

ARGH and my necklace arrived in the mail.

Singapore Airlines Website has been down since 11pm last night!
It's so annoying because I cannot do my internet check in!
And it is nearly impossible to find a suitable phone number to dial.

I'm destined to sit in row 60 already.

Sob.

/update:

still unable to find number to call.

I am so irritated! Shall sit by the lappie refreshing the singaporeair.com website every 5 minutes.

Grrrrrrr.

/further update:

website became viable at 2.30pm.
did my internet check-in, and got seat 36A.
not a fantastic seat but it's better than nothing.

and guess what! My Necklace arrived in the mail just a minute ago! I'm pretty pleased with the services. It came nicely wrapped in a ziploc bag, and inside the bag it was housed in a nice gift box. When you open the box, there was a piece of bubble wrap to prevent things from moving around too much. You lift the necklace out of the box and discover that there was even a silica gel packet to absorb excess moisture!

Wah. and guess what else?

The price was inclusive of registered mail postage!

Wheee. me is happy.

And something else is making me very happy.
Tiffany, Ian and Hong are coming over to my house later this evening. My mum has kindly bought Yu Sheng from Mandarin Hotel, Cakes from Bakerzin and Durian Puffs from Goodwood Park Hotel! Oh mummy dear, all the yummy food! For me to share with the friends. Lol. Sho happy.

Plus we are opening wine to drink.

And my baby sister is coming back home from hall today.

Even the fact that I am going to start school soon isn't going to dampen my current happy spirits :)

Things are finally going well for a while.

No comments: