Thursday, January 24, 2008

Because.

Thank You Lord for the trials that come my way
in that way I can grow each day as I let You lead
And thank you lord for the patience those trials bring
in the process of growing i can learn to care

Chorus
But it goes against the way I am to put my human nature down
and let the spirit take control of all I do
Cause' when those trials come my human nature shouts the things to do
and God's soft prompting can be easily ignored



Yes I thank you Lord for the victory that growing brings
In surrender of everything life is so worthwhile
And I thank you Lord that when everything's put in place
Out in front I can see your face and it's there You belong

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: