Thursday, April 24, 2008

last work day of the week! woo hoo!

It's ANZAC day tomorrow man. Even though I don't particularly celebrate it but I guess it's still great to have a public holiday anytime man. I did however, wake up early once in 2nd year I think to watch the dawn service on the telly. Anyhow, I think it's a more symbolic and meaningful holiday than say Adelaide Cup?

Spent the entire Wednesday at Hampstead Rehab. Was not especially productive but I guess at least I saw a few things. My patient, whom I am following up for my rehabilitation write up, is really nice. I think stroke is indeed a bad way to be living with a disability. My poor patient may be extremely mobile but the problems with his speech is causing him much anguish and frustration. I'm hoping he gets much improved in the following weeks of rehab since he has already shown a significant amount of improvement to date.

Anyhow, the thing with Hampstead was.. it left me so damn tired. I came home and just felt spaced out despite attempting to re-charge with a can of redbull. ugh. Oh well... but 9 hours of sleep is OH SO GOOD. (swoons) heh heh

Ok dokes, back to falls. -.-

No comments: