Friday, October 24, 2008

O&G = OVER & GONE!

I cannot begin to tell you how glad I am that today's exam was like 50% repeated questions. PHEW. We had 6 stations and I only fumbled in one of them.

and that one station.

I.. had the same examiner from Wednesday.

OMG. the humiliation! I thought I would never have to see or speak to him ever again.
The first thing he said to me was..

"ok Daphne, let's see what you know."

Daphne's mind: nothing much, since you are examining me.

A series of tiny ultrasound scans with some grey dots and white dots.
o.O Obviously I wouldn't know what it is.

The questions were not too bad but I kept having this vibe that he still think I'm a dumb twerp or something. sigh. looks like first impressions really stick huh.

Anyhows, we have a wonderful dinner at FARINA!
A very long list of cocktails to choose from and the tapas were delicious... *drools*
I had a fruity girly one, and one that can knock the ghost out of anyone i'd reckon.
wheeee.

I'm so glad o&g is over.

OVER AND GONE.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

yeah breech one was my worst station too! i didn't even get to finish the station!! GRrr...!! I am sooo glad it's over too!! woohooo! most people are turned off by the O&G after this horrifying rotation!!