Thursday, December 11, 2008

the verdict

Dear NGP,

You are the 5th NGP I have collected under my belt. I always made sure I never took you for granted because you can be so easy and so difficult to grasp. You never fail to bring me so much joy and relief at the end of each school year. This year in particular, getting you meant so much more. I am free to go on my external elective to London, free to be a 6th year learning new skills on the wards in preparation to be a (hopefully) great doctor.

You remind me of accomplishment, no matter how insignificant. Even when other students from other universities laugh at us for only getting you, NGP, as the mark on our transcripts. You never fail to make me think that all that hours sloughing during svot, all that time running after consultants in the hospitals.. it all pays off. somehow.

You are also my last NGP. In time, I will move on. Moving on to something more complicated but hopefully more exciting and rewarding.

So long NGP, thanks for always showing up on the access adelaide screen every year.

Till then,
Daphne

NGP = Non-graded Pass.

No comments: