Sunday, December 18, 2005

i wonder how some people can be THAT annoying

when i say you are annoying. you ARE annoying. it is a fact, a statement, a proclamation from all earthly things that can move and breathe.

when i ignore you online. i am trying to ignore you. trying to hold back my vulgarities and un-niceness. so STOP asking if i am ignoring you. because you will get a smart ass answer from me.

when i say NO online. i mean NO. not "no lah.. *giggle*..perhaps... *giggle*.." sort of shit. I mean NO. nothing false, nothing scary. just a NO.

this is a first time i blocked someone online. but he totally proved himself worthy of being blocked. no my fault. his! *points finger*

conversation went something like this...

x: you miss vic ah?
me: no.. im miss daphne
x: wah lao.. you two so sticky.. how can you not miss him?
me: i miss him but i got a life
x: you? life? hahaha..
me: you are annoying. go away.
x: wah lao! dao eh!
me: ...

later on...
x: what?
x: what?
x: why.. you avoiding me huh?
x: what?
x: what?
x: haha.. see i flood you!

*daph proceeds to block x*

now i feel better.

PS: and just to point it out, i was not AVOIDING him. wrong way to use word! i was ignoring him. stupid ass.

and i don't really care if he reads it. serve him right!

No comments: