Friday, August 25, 2006

argh

i hate gindis. this online war fighting, country owning game. my boyfriend is hooked. at home, he plays it, in between lessons he insists on going to the computer labs to 'check something'. when we are walking on the streets, he hurries me so that he can go home soon to 'make sure no one attacked my country'.

machiam the computer game is alive like a pet like that.


i do not comprehend computer games. the only game that i actually enjoy playing is solitaire, and i am not even very good at it. all that clicking and staring at the computer screen, very fun meh?

my boyfriend is only preoccupied with 4 things in his life: studies, food, me and computer games. its not that i am jealous of a game, hell, NO... but sometimes it just amazes me, the way he focuses on the game and become oblivious to the rest of the world.

and it's finally friday! yippee! except i have assignment due next friday, so i better start working on it yeah.

No comments: