Wednesday, August 09, 2006

happy national day folks

I guess the only affinity i felt towards singapore came in the form of local food, all homely prepared by the singapore association. i helped out at the stall during the peak hours. yvonne and i were cutting up the mua chee dough and tossing them around in the peanut and sugar. kinda fun and goooey! haha

i don't know why but i feel as though the things that matter alot to me in sg.. have dwindled in numbers the longer i spent my time in adelaide. maybe the prolonged periods away from home has revealed to me what really matters in my life. you will be surprised at the amount of shit you can put up with when u are out of your comfort zone.

house abit dirty, never mind, clean when i have the time.
nothing to eat? just make do with instant mee.
cold? wear more layers and then tahan the cold.

and the list goes on and on. because seriously, life is too short to be wasted on cleaning the house and worrying about what to fill your belly with at every single meal. i have other things that i want to do in my life.

its so strange.

this national day feels kinda forlorn.

No comments: