Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am really honoured to be mentioned on hong's blog. so I decided to spend some time doing the thing before heading in the direction of torturous WORK..........

7 things that I love:
- suntanning, although i look like a slab of roasted pork after it.
- victor? hahahahahahahahha... ( is he considered a thing?)
- my silly toys. sitch, squrtle, beary, you name it.
- reading on a day that i have nothing else to do. reading till i doze off. reading till i stay awake.
- eating. good food always makes me happy. DURIANS. slurp
- a sense of achievement. from anything else. cheap thrills (winning bets with friends)...to tests in school.
- my personal space. my little nook in the world that i can call mine. out of bounds to anyone else.

7 things that scare me:
- the thought that i will be a victim of crime. theft, murder, rape, burglary
- losing something/someone forever.
- failing to meet my own expectations.
- that i would die with regrets.
- having to grow old alone.
- ghosts/other beings. i do not like haunted stories or scary movies.
- that i would turn cynical and forget the wonderful things in life.

7 fave things in my room:
- my matteress. i do not really like sleeping on beds. the fear of falling off them is overwhelming.
- my bolster! haha. i swear it was my other half in my previous life.
- my VANITY corner. perfume/haircream/earrings/necklaces/hairpins
- my wardrobe. to cover my fats and make me look pretty. haha.
- my squrtle.
- my heater and fan. to make my sleep more bearable in adverse weathers...
- my electronic gadgets. digicam,laptop,hp,radio....

7 random facts about me:
- till date, i have never had a pet in my entire life.
- i cannot play any musical instruments. recorder in pri sch does not count.
- i topped the level for combine (phy/chem) in O levels prelims.
- i like lipton tea bags soaked in milo. *slurp*
- i verbalise whatever i type on the computer/write on paper.
- i am obsessed and fascinated by the british accent. *insert jude law and hugh grant and bridget jone's bf*
- i have an extra bit of flesh on my right ear. hahhahaha. told you ET was my family friend.

7 things that I can do:
- laugh genuinely and sound as though i am hyperventilating
- make people think that i am smart
- crack my shoulder joint and freak people out
- shoot targets with an M16 rifle. thou was a marksman! haa..
- brighten people's life with my lame jokes? ;D
- sleep without snoring
- eat half a watermelon by myself.

7 things that i want to do before i die:
- travel and see as much of the world as i can
- participate in a production (musical, drama, etc)
- do more volunteer work
- have children and grandchildren.
- go on a roller coaster.
- have a pet.
- eat all my favourite food.

7 people i have a crush on:
- jude law
- adam sandler
- luis figo
- hugh grant
- that histology guy in the anatomy lab
- johnny depp
- craig kelly in queer as folk

7 places i like to go to:
- toilet
- boost counter! they sell the bestest smoothies i swear.
- borders. to read for free.
- supermarket. i like to shop for food and nonsensical things.
- shopping at espirt and portmans
- yoghurt shop at central market. THEY SELL THE BEST YOGHURT ON EARTH
- cafe iguana. MARGIESSSSS. ;D

7 types of people i don't like:
- people louder than me. i feel.. intimidated.
- people who boast about things that they don't even possess.
- people who are competitive in an outright manner.
- people who are too friendly
- people who do not care about the world
- people who are too full of themselves
- weirdos.

ahhh. very long already. enuff said.
you guys should know me well enough by now. ho ho ho ho ho ho...

No comments: