Wednesday, October 26, 2005

started doing solid work. i feel useful. but drained. i swear, the older you get, the more difficult it is to study efficiently. and no, twinnie, i do not really favour the idea of being a housewife with a degree. it's quite.. scary to me, if i do end up like that. it's noble and nice but probably not my cup of tea.

on a side note, i had the horror of my life when i opened the door of my dryer to retrieve my dried (but slightly shrunken) clothes. I SAW MY WATCH IN THE PILE STARING RIGHT BACK AT ME. my poor swatch watch, who has been loyally by my side the past 8 years... was in such a state.

the leather strap shrunk, one end was dangling and the cover over the clockface came out.

it was raining cats and dogs in my heart. ouch. it still is.

now i am on the lookout for a new watch. but no mood, no time and no money to get one.

but i am still mourning over the death of a watch. what a way to die. washing out one's guts firstly, and then tumbling you hot and crispy till you shrink. poor watch. i am so sorry!!

my apologies if i sound too crazy here. my poor watch. -weeps-

*1 minute of silence, for my faithful watch*

No comments: