Sunday, March 02, 2008

big night out.

our initially sophisticated and dignified dinner at la tratorria turned into a crazy night. I say it as though I am very surprised by that, but truely, the after dinner drinks were unplanned and totally spontaneous!

We didn't really want to do karaoke (because we would have to play audience to hans' singing lol) and then we didn't really want to adjoin to a pub/bar (because drinks would be too expensive and we cannot be crazy)

So, after rounds of having people volunteer their stash - Alfred and his wines, citrus fruits and mint leaves, Venita and her baileys, Ian and his Jaeger, Sean and his Barcardi Limon.. Hans going off to buy mixers and redbull...Vicky dearest with his expensive grey goose vodka..

WE WERE SET!

I am not going to tell you how crazy the night was because really, you had to be there to experience it. Oh, and you had to have CNS depression as well. Slow reflexes, incoordination and slurred speech make the best combination for losing drinking games. In the zone we say!

Halfway through the night, we decided we would absolutely LURVE the idea of having a group picture with poker cards flying down on us. Alas, time and muscle coordination were not on our side. After something like 10 attempts, we did not even manage ONE single photo that could capture our intended aim.

some blackmail evidence as follows:

birthday girls! Quinnie and I ^^
US again! with the yummy tiramisu from muratti's (victor supplied cake!)

the poses in this pic. ARE.SO.BLOODY.HILARIOUS.

-----------------------------------------------------

Besides, I have to thank everyone who has taken time to send me a message on facebook, text me on my mobile or sent me a little email/note. It has been much appreciated!! :) It kinda feels nice to be remembered. te he he.

Alrighty, and that marks the end of my birthday weekend. It's back to cardiology!

No comments: