Friday, November 18, 2005

dust dust dusty dust

i spent most of my day ploughing through my stuff and packing them into cardboard boxes that i stole from chinatown. i was perpetually the box monster, scavenging for any box that appears in front of me. all that packing set alive all the dust that were living on top of it for the past year. hmm apparently i have not been a diligent housekeeper but i tried! sigh.

moved most of the boxes already. left the big bulky stuff like fridge, desk, matteress, shelves. i do hope the strong male friends that i begged for help will turn up and do something useful with their muscles instead of flexing them and telling me how big and toned it is.

another 2 more days till the arrival of my guests! :D i am so delighted. whee. so it seems like my holidays is heading off a good start. crossing my fingers that i wouldn't get called back to do the sups.. and obviously i hope i wun fail. that would be tragic.

kinda lookin forward to going home. i've had enough adelaide for a semester. need a change. although humidity is not quite high up in my list.. i guess i will just tahan it for the sake of all the other nice things that come along with it yeah. hah...

ps: can someone teach me how to upload my photo profile??

No comments: