Sunday, November 20, 2005

i cannot wait

just talked to fidel on the phone... he's almost leaving for the airport!!! he told me "i'm going to bathe so that i will smell nice when i meet you.."... omg. i nearly died laughing.

hongie is also on her way here! i am soooo excited! alrighty guys.. i know you all have exams but hang in there.. while we party hard in adelaide.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i spent my entire day moving the last big bits of my stuff. cleaned up the room that has housed me dear for the past academic year. well, i wouldn't say i will miss it very much, but i did have some nice memories in that house. hmm. i met a couple who is so generous and giving. they have the cutest poodles - cookie and jam! who never fails to make me laugh with their silly tricks. I probably turned a whee bit more dog-friendly after the whole experience. which is good news for society i suppose.

it's time to move (literally) on and enjoy my holidays! im looking forward to getting a new place with venita.

life's short.

thus we make up by packing in more details and experiences.

No comments: