Tuesday, November 01, 2005

i am such a modern age sucker for online relief.

If internet is the food of love, type on, give me excess of it.

I log onto my email, blog, msn every single day. i feel weird if i do not do that. i make time just to be online. i rather be online than to watch tv. i rather be online than to stick my face in a mouldy medical textbook.

this relationship has never caused me any problem unless it is the exam period. that is when i have to ration my time online. sob. what a terrible thing to do.

i wish that i can type more but chronic renal faiure is calling out to me.

on a side note, there was emails from 2 unexpected people today! i was so happy and pleasantly surprised. one from megumi, my jap fren who was here for exchange last year. she told me she wrote me a letter and wanted to make sure the address was correct. how sweet. the 2nd was from ong onn ray, the guy who has nearly disappeared from the face of the earth until i saw the email. i am glad he emailed just to say hi and all. he is a very nice person who i unexpectedly befriended in njc. never tot he was the kind to use the internet. how sweet.

now i feel rejuvenated to study :D

ciao~

No comments: