Friday, November 11, 2005

inertia

inertia... is not just only for mass and massive things. it's even for thoughts. my thoughts are experiencing inertia. coz my books are all opened to the correct page, the music is switched on, the lamp is at the right angle, my fave pen is out....

but i cannot put my mind to absorbing the material.

i am so screwed... HOW...sniff

anyway, there was this episode in sex in the city where carrie was lamenting about how if a girl is attached, her world only revolves around her boyfriend. all she ever talks about is her boyfriend and the only times that she spend with her female/other friends is when she has a problem with the boyfriend.

i guess i felt some sort of guilt whilst i heard those lines. somehow it's like i am enjoying myself so much in this 2 persons world that i forget that the other people around me also need attention and care from me. but pardon me, poor daphne only has that much free time and i don't know how i am change the presently pathetic situation.

*pouts*

this cannot be good!

No comments: