Sunday, July 17, 2005


Alright. The switch. Decided that it would be more interesting with a tagboard and more pics. Except that right now, I have NO idea how the html shit works. okok.. Anyway, picture from last night! I thought the girls looked really good in this picture. ;D

It has been a lazy day. Woke up - ate lunch - read book - read newspapers - fell asleep - online. HOW GOOD IS THAT? I miss slacking. The past week had been crazy. Going out. Meeting old friends. Spending money. Running around. Anyway tiff is now safely in adelaide, complaining how cold the place is. Haha. good luck tiffy. hang in there till I come! Shit I make myself sound like the human torch. oh oh...

So err people, you can change your url link for my blog to this one k. thanks!

*daphne runs off to eat fried mee*

No comments: