Friday, July 22, 2005

Yay! I just collected my new spectacles! Guess what colour it is?

No prizes though. It's.. GREEN!

Haha. I think I am really getting into the green fad.

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I was at Ang Mo Kio Central. For those who don't know, that's where you board 138 to go to the famous zoological gardens. Hence you can always spot the tourists, all clad in their halter tops, mini skirts and shades. Most of them are drinking coke. They are always fanning themselves with some vague map of Singapore. They always look at the locals with this weird look in their eyes. I mean, if I was a tourist, I would probably do the same too!

Growing up in Ang Mo Kio, I never thought that the poor ol' auntie standing next to me at the bus stop was uncool. I just thought that she was you know, dressing right for her age. But after travelling the entire globe ( well not yet) I realised that the 'aunties' in other countries do pay attention to their dressing and they put in that extra effort to look good! They look fabulous and at the same time, matured and dignified. Something like a glass of good red wine.

Anyway my new specs are making me see things in 20 dimensions. ;/


1 comment:

Quirky fidz said...

20 dimensions can't be good.

I never thought of you as a green person.

Always thought you were yellow.