Wednesday, July 27, 2005

the rooms today were shit and crappy. they are probably the worst i've ever seen! ahh. but at least a nice girl came by today to check out my place. and she is interested to be my housemate. problem is i have not met her yet. Hopefully soon.. sometime during the weekend or something.

Omg, I cannot believe what my housemates told her! They told her that I am not a square peg (true), fun-loving (true), silly and forgetful (true too) and loud ( NOT TRUE!)... sigh. But from what my housemates tell me she sounds really nice. Studying and Working at the same time. Plays the cello, has a dog, etc etc.

so i guess i might not have to move out after all. hmmm.

Had mee goreng for dinner! courtesy of Victor's gf. Oh man... and my back and shoulderache is killing me. I feel like an old lady with rheumatism. sigh.

No comments: