Sunday, July 24, 2005

back home in adelaide. House looks different. Many boxes around. Some stuff are taken off the shelf. Empty spaces. plus my housemate's tummy is getting rounder and bigger! whee.

Kinda happy and sad. happy that they are going off to raise a family, which I'm sure its going to be a happy one. Sad coz I will be all alone! SOB. Maybe I can put myself up for adoption or something.

Had dinner with Tiffany, Hans and Gabriel. Chinese Food made me slightly happier. We went over to Han's place to take a look and also hopped over to Gabriel's place to check out the award winning mouldiest fridge of the year. Moulds grew in the freezer compartment! haa. Quite a mess for poor gabriel to clean up on his own. heh. ;D

Have to meet tiffy at 8.30am tomorrow morning. OH MAN. exam papers. classes and having a terrible tutorial group. Save me!!

No comments: