Tuesday, July 19, 2005

On panic attacks and saying hello..

Well I guess it's true when someone (esp an ang moh) who is nearly a complete stranger - ie: someone you see around uni, someone u see at the supermarket, comes up to you and say "how are u?"

I find it really disturbing and difficult to reply. I mean, I am sure that they are nice and lovely people deep down inside, just that I have not discovered it and I am not comfortable telling them my own stuff. It will be really weird if I answered, "Yea actually I am feeling a little men hungry right now, so would you mind talking to me?"

So, all I will do is say, "I'm good" with a genuine smile on my face. It always works, because when people see you smile, they know you should be fine.

On a side note, I think I nearly had a panic attack this morning.

I woke up to the realisation that my mum was not at home.

*strange*, coz she told me last night she is on leave.

*daphne runs to check the car porch* - CAR IS GONE!

so now, mum and car is gone.

daphne called mum many times on hp. NO ANSWER.

daphne freaks out. OH NO.

o.o

i waited till my mummy come home before i could wash up. I felt like a little kid when I realised all she did was to bring the car for servicing.

Now i think i am really eccentric.

1 comment:

Quirky fidz said...

Eccentricity seems to be common denomination in our group.

Imagery: Daph is a starving wild beast in the zoo and the zoo keeper comes along and throws men to her - men hungry.

I think that's sweet, missing ur mom.