Tuesday, July 19, 2005

ok. I did some changes to the layout. Thanks ian! sorry for the corny links. I couldn't help it. Anyway it was a ok day. Settled some singapore association stuff. Things seem to be on track. Yay.

I think I caught a cold from walking in the rain. No, erase all romantic images of me playing in the rain with a guy. No such thing. Poor daphne was caught in the rain without an umbrella. Had to walk the cold and torturous walk (i'm exaggerating) up the long tedious slope to my granny's house. oh man.

Wanted to take panadol for the fever. But i realised that the panadol at home is expired. Oct2004. Pointless to take expired drugs right? sigh. I guess I should just let my body fight it off for me. Right, daphne? ;D

Ok. Please leave some comments.. then my blog will look more complete. Thanks!

2 comments:

Quirky fidz said...

Hey, so where's the tag board?

I much prefer this colour.

Wasn't carys supposed to be green..hmm

Cool nicks...haha

Anonymous said...

heyyyyy! haha what breakfast at tiffany's! lame shit man. i really cannot wait until u come over am freezing my ass off. haha. it's been sunny in the day so not too bad la i guess. come over quick and we can watch the dvds fidel bought me! =))

tiff