Tuesday, February 26, 2008

la clique!

(click on picture for link to laclique's website!)

It's been a really long time since I've watched a fringe performance. The last one was some jazz concert back in 1st year - exactly four years ago can you believe it? This time around, we settled on la clique, after hearing rather eccentric rumours about it.

"This woman can play a flute with her vagina!!"

I guessed we were really curious!

I don't know why but alot of people thought it was an erotic/sexual type of performance. I found it simply hilarious and light hearted most of the time - with some sexual connotations scattered here and there for comic relief. BUT the 'demin guy' which you can see on the ads at many of the bus stops around town.. he was so skillful and smooth! Only one word of advice: do not sit in the first row unless you are prepared to get splashed by water.

Other than that, I really did enjoy myself. Or.. maybe I'm a simpleton who's easily amused.

And that lady, she could play a WHISTLE with her v-jay-jay, not a damn flute. The boys were so disappointed.

No comments: