Sunday, February 03, 2008

sunday already!

and we start the weekday routine once again. it's really hot and stuffy in my room. My fingers are inching towards the control for the air-conditioner. eeeick.

point 1: business in the PICU really picked up over thurs and fri. In the end I left at 6+ on friday, which if you know me well -- is REALLY REALLY late for daphne's standard. But there was truly alot to see and do and learn. So it was worth it, despite the fact I was standing on my feet for nearly 10 hours. whooooo. so proud of myself. I administered the milky white sedative! (that starts with the letter P. P for propofol) heh heh. ok i'm really cheap thrill. leave me alone.

point 2: we has semi-resumed badminton sessions! played on thurs and friday. yay! felt great to be once again acquainted with the game. might do the waterfall gully to mount lofty trail sometime in the next few weeks. It's 8km return, which should be okie if you go in a group.

point 3. having CNY eve dinner on wednesday with med school peeps. should be good.

point 4. i got a new toy! hahahaha!

point 5: my dear friend Ian, is freezing in Southampton. See lah, don't want to bring more winter wear. tsk tsk! But he sounded happier for some strange reason. Maybe the cold has gotten to him. heh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on my way home from the hospital on friday, I looked up into the bright blue sky and discovered this! Some plane must have done it. And I wasn't sure why but I smiled to myself when I saw it.

uncertain to what was written - boopers? coopers?

No comments: