Thursday, February 28, 2008

yay

i was abit of a crazy spendthrift today.

i bought a new blue strippy top.
trimmed my hair.
went to norwood in the evening - got myself a witchery top that i actually saw 2 weeks ago but was too expensive then to buy it. and now its 40bucks off! so i felt that i had to.
oh, and a new adidas sports bra.

and i made a mean dish today! lamb kebabs!! it tasted really good. except the funny thing was.. I forgot we had no bamboo skewers at home, so I had to use toothpicks.

there were AT MOST 2 cubes of meat on each toothpick. it looked like a kid's meal. but it tasted yummililousssss! i think garlic and herbs make most things taste good. oh. add lemon to that list.

i'm not sure if i am looking forward to saturday.
vic made it sound like there is 'something' going on.

hmm i guess i will just wait and see.
at least martini is stuck with me!!!

No comments: