Saturday, February 16, 2008

news!


James Blunt is coming to Australia and New Zealand this April/May! And since Adelaide is one of his stop, I'm going to attend it! :) His voice is pretty unique and I really like his songs! I guess that's enough reasons to attend a concert yoh?

And.. it's friggin' hot today. The flies are not out, presumably because the heat has dehydrated them into little dried flies - uncapable of moving and annoying the hell out of human beings. I praise the heat for that.

I got a free environmentally-friendly-cottonish-material bag from one of the grocer's in central market. The grocer lady must have felt I was super killing the planet, with my compulsive packing of every item into plastic bags. I don't know about you, but I love love love it when the corn is separate from the broccoli, and the mangoes ain't in contact with the grapes. So she gave me a bag, hoping to convert me to a more eco-friendly person. we'll see how that goes.

Gonna play badminton later! Yay. that sounds good to me :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

whoa~! Daph~! you surprised me with your beautiful Chinese!! Thanks for the advice~! Hope you are having fun doing your new MSA!! see you at common~!