Thursday, February 21, 2008

please rain.. just a teeny bit?

It's hot hot hot! The walk home was like an instantaneous suntanning session. Very annoying. I had sunblock cream in my bag, but taking into account the fact that it takes 20minutes to kick in I decided to just increase my risk of skin cancer.

Today's common program was on O&G. Screening for ovarian cancer (nonexistent unless you count CA-125), cervical cancer (vaccine and pap smears) as well as breast cancer (mammogram) My level of interest declined as the afternoon went by. Kept myself awake by doodling on my friend's notepad.

Oh I think I need to email the coordinator for the rural GP program. Everyone else I know that is going for rural GP has gotten their letter. BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE ANYTHING! this worries me. a great deal. maybe they forgot about me. boo hoo.

Alrighty. One last day of Cardio! Before the weekend. Which reminds me, should I go in on Sunday to get my patient for the writeup? Or is that way too eager? Shall play it by ear. Hopefully I can get a patient tomorrow or something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a totally random note:

I think I need to do some self-evaluation soon. I can't stand myself sometimes!
Extremely good at procrastinating tasks at hand, Not putting in my 100% in rotations, Not particularly giving and generous to others, Tendency to see the worse side of things.

I've become an old.jaded.cynical person.

Eeeips.

No comments: