Friday, August 05, 2005

Alright mates. enuff' said about sex.

I have yet to finish my preparation for class later, but I am still blogging! what an addict I am.

Yesterday was spent at the Women's and Children's Hospital. The afternoon lecture was so boring that we decided to skip the last bit on it and went off for banana spilts. Tiffy joined us coz it was near her hostel. After that, Victor and Tiffany came over to my place and conquered my bed together! See! so Scandalous. Haha, their excuse was that my bed looked too inviting and comfortable. Rubbish...

We used esio trot (I wanna change his name to Stuart!) as an instrument for the Monkey game. Too bad I did not have monkey toys, so had to make do with esio. So Esio was thrown in the air numerous times and he nearly ended up in soot near my fireplace. and I have basically concluded that I am shit dumb at throwing things because when I get overly excited I end up throwing the thing AT the person. Oh well if I cannot throw frisbee properly I don't see why I can throw esio well. -sulks-

After all that crazy nonsense I went to the supermarket and I baked cookies!!! Can you imagine? Another thing to add to the website to promote myself. I can bake! ;D haha people thought my cookies were good. Good lordy.

Got to go, so....

Have safe sex!!! :D

*daph skips off to her next class*

No comments: