Monday, August 29, 2005

what DAPHNE means....

Welcome to the City of Daphne, one of the fastest growing areas in the nation. Daphne is located in Baldwin County, Alabama on the eastern shoreline of Mobile Bay just off I-10: 11 miles east of Mobile, 45 miles west of Pensacola, Florida and 150 miles southwest of Montgomery, the State Capital.

www.daphneal.com

There is a city named after me! just like my sister. There's a city of Charlotte in USA too! yippee. so we can be the city of sisters. lol

Daphne represents two boutiques which were created for fashionable, larger sized women. Assembled here are a beatiful assortment of clothing.

www.daphne1.com

Why do i feel as though i can identify with them. Maybe daphne sounds like a woman with a cow-sized waist and a papaya-sized boobs. I am neither of that right now but who knows what the future holds for my figure. *sob*

Greek fast food. Includes menus, locations, nutritional information, information about the restaurant and about Daphne, a quarterly newsletter, ...

www.daphnesgreekcafe.com

Yum. This one sounds good. I want to eat greek food. I have this image of me in an apron running ar0und the kitchen shouting at the top of my voice. Oh good lord.

Dear Daphne: Have a problem? Need a friend who is impartial? Ask Daphne!

askdaphne.tripod.com

My personal favourite ;D

EUROPA - Justice and Home Affairs -The Daphne Programme (2000-2003) The european Commission -JAI - DAPHNE initiative.

europa.eu.int/comm/justice_home/project/daphne/en

See how popular I am become? the Daphne programme. coming soon to all households around the world. just be prepared.

1 comment:

Quirky fidz said...

yes. i knew u are special.