Wednesday, August 31, 2005

alright. enough lame shit. fidel has started the ball rolling for explicit blog entries. some ass said i should follow suit. hmm but my life is not even half as exciting as fid's! hee. sometimes I think I should turn lesbian for a while to sample the life on the other side of the fence.

it's bewildering how i survived 2 hours, 3times a week listening to a discussion that more often than not do not make sense to me. dominating group members, strict tutor.. people say you should always count your blessings. I guess the only thing i can count as a blessing is that work is always done and time usually pass faster than i would imagine.

many september birthdays to celebrate.

i feel broke already.

*daphne drools at fact that mooncake is arriving tmr*

PS: if theres going to be a theme party... what is a good theme???

1 comment:

Quirky fidz said...

psst!...tell me wat u got tiffy? on msn that is.

hmmm... wat should i get her. i'm going down to lodnon this fri.

wat to buy?

yes, sex in the city rule #1: leave the sex talk over coffee in groups of 4 or 5.