Monday, August 01, 2005

Finally got down to some studying today. After 2 happening days out, I guessed it felt good to just rest at home and kiao-ka. Anyway, I really enjoy reading about pyschology and all the mood disorder stuff. So interesting! I dunno, all the theories are quite weird. But some of them makes more sense than others.

Housemates are going off to Gold Coast for a holiday trip, and they are even bringing the doggies along. Poor daphy is going to be all alone in the house. *Scary thoughts flood her tiny brain* Should be ok, since i can probably sleepover at tiffy's place once in a while. Haha, so scandalous. 2 girls alone in the room. lol

Yet another week ahead. I'm so glad that there is no session in the anatomy lab this week. How cool is that. But I will probably get my finalised grades this week. Not good.

No comments: